- Eldora Police Department
- City Hall
- Community Code Compliance
- City of Eldora Financial Reports & Budgets
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- - - - - -
- Contact Us
The Administrator is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Administrator also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the Administrator per the request from City Council.
1442 Washington St